Advisory in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Art. 13 of European Regulation No. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation”)
1. General information on data processing
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”), Art. 13 of European Regulation No. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation”), as well as Recommendation No. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, Elica S.p.A. intends to inform you and all users and/or visitors of canavac.eu, as listed in point 4 (respectively the “Users” and the “Social Networks”), on the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected over the website itself.
2. Data Controller and Supervisors
The data processing controller is Neuncinetru, with registered offices at Rachitasi 68 street – Constanta (CT) – Romania, Comercial Registration no. J 13 / 3152 / 2007 , Fiscal Code RO 22421353 , Cont Code IBAN: RO77 INGB 0000 9999 0203 6913, telephone +40 790 510 818, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
The Data Protection Officer (pursuant to Art. 37 of the Privacy Regulation) can be contacted at the following Email address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “DPO”).
The updated list of processing data processors can be obtained by sending an Email directly to the data controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Purposes for processing data
The processing of the Personal Data will be carried out for the purpose of allowing correct use of the Canavac.eu Social Network pages which, for promotional and marketing purposes, promote Neuncinetru products.
4. Processing methods and scope of dissemination
The processing will be carried out with the instruments of the Social Networks for which the interested party has given consent. Neuncinetru will consider consent to processing by the interested party as validly granted in the event that, from the context or operating mode of the Social Network itself, it can be unequivocally determined that the interested party has in this way decided to also manifest the willingness to provide his or her consent to receiving promotional messages from Neuncinetru.
In particular, Neuncinetru will understand it to be valid consent to receiving marketing communications if:
– within Facebook, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu page and/or has clicked “like”;
– within Twitter, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu page and/or has clicked “follow”;
– within Instagram, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu account and/or has clicked “follow”;
– within LinkedIn, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu page and/or has clicked “follow”;
– within Pinterest, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu page and/or has clicked “follow”;
– within YouTube, the interested party has decided to follow the official Canavac.eu channel and/or has clicked “subscribe”;
Should the interested party, within a Social Network, stop following Canavac.eu or in any case, oppose to any further promotional communications, Neuncinetru will consider this as revocation of the relative consent.
In any case, Neuncinetru reminds you that numerous Social Networks offer their users the possibility of blocking the sending of messages by a determined subject.
The processing will also be carried out with electronic and digital instruments with logic strictly correlated to the purposes indicated above and the data itself will be stored on digital means, adopting the measures of an organisational, physical and logical nature to guarantee the security of the Personal Data.
The Personal Data collected will not be distributed.
5. Nature of the conferral
Conferment of consent to the processing for the purposes pursuant to point 3) is optional. Nevertheless, any refusal will determine the impossibility of giving you proper use of the social page and, therefore allowing you to receive commercial communications through said instruments.
6. Communication and transfer
Our employees and collaborators who, as data processors and/or data supervisors, are authorised to process data for the purposes indicated in this statement, may become aware of the Personal Data.
The Personal Data may be processed in particular by workers in the following offices: Communication, Information Technology, Marketing and Web & Social who will have access as those in charge of the processing.
The Personal Data may also be processed in particular by the digital agencies that assist us in managing social media which will have access and data processors.
The Personal Data may not be distributed to undetermined subjects, except with your explicit consent.
7. The interested party’s rights
In accordance with Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-16-17-18-20-21 of the Privacy Regulation, should you be the interested party, you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not the personal data pertinent to you exists, even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain information concerning:
– the origin of the personal data;
– the purposes of the personal data;
– the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the data controller, the manager and representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative, managers or agents.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
– the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
– the cancellation, their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as concerns their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the protected right.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Neuncinetru also declares how the right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his or her personal data for marketing purposes, conducted through automated contact methods, is extended to traditional means and in any case without prejudice to the possibility of the interested part to exercise said right in part, pursuant to Art. 7, paragraph 4, letter b), of the Privacy Code, namely, in this case, opposing, for example, only to sending promotional communications carried out using automated instruments or only to the sending of promotional communications carried out using traditional instruments.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised through a request without a formal procedure, even through an appointee, to be sent directly to the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com or sending notice by means of a registered, return-receipt letter to be sent to Neuncinetru’s address.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities, also through a designated person, by means of a request to be sent directly to the data controller by sending a written communication to be sent to the addresses of Neuncinetru referred to in point 2) or to the Manager of Data Protection at firstname.lastname@example.org.