Guaranteed answer, within 24 working hours.
Why do you need a Cana-Vac Central Vacuum System?
learn more about the benefits of installing a Cana-Vac central vacuum system
House project example – 212m²
Ground floor (111m²)
living room & open kitchen, bathroom, garage, mechanical room
1st floor (101m²)
3 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 hall.
Cana-Vac central vacuum installation
1 central vacuum Cana-Vac CLS-299
14 linear meters of pipes and fittings
Total cost: 1.369 €
Why a Central Vacuum System?
- the HEPA filters used by Cana-Vac retain even the smallest particles, with an efficiency of 99.97% for 0.3 micron particles (dust, allergens, viruses, bacteria, pollens, etc.)
- according to a clinical study at the University of California at Davis, a central vacuum system reduces allergy symptoms by as much as 61%
- all the vacuumed dust, allergens, viruses, bacteria, pollens and odorous particles are eliminated outside the vacuumed areas, the only cleaning solution that eliminates with 100% efficiency all the vacuumed particles
- Central vacuum inlets are protected with a spring-loaded door and low-voltage pins with only 24V
- vacuum noises reduced to air hissing (the central vacuum unit will be mounted in mechanical rooms, storage areas, garage, etc.)
- cleaning can be done without disturbing the children or other family members that are resting
- up to 5 times more efficient than canister vacuums
- powerful motors that can’t be fitted in conventional vacuum cleaners
- the right accessories for any type of surfaces
Easy to use
- no mode dragging the vacuum cleaner and no more scratching the furniture
- connect your favorite attachment to the hose and the hose to the inlet
- the system starts automatically or with an easy push of the button on the hose handle
- strategically places inlets allow the hose to reach all buildings areas
- you will empty the canister only 2 to 3 times a year